Monday, June 22, 2009

Farm Chick Finds

a great gathering of girls was the best find of all! 6 of us arrived from different points... to meet in Spokane for the Farm Chicks Show... sweet denise carted her kiln for the trip and we all tried our hand at making pmc charms. she is so patient and giving... would love to take a class with her someday... wink wink
I keep trying to find old bits - medals... for jewelry making... so i decided to try to craft a few...very happy with the results... oh my... this could become - a healthy habit...

fun finds at the show.... shoes for marie? or a spot in my Marie Antoinette book - i found one shoe and then denise went and found another... there you have it


yeah... i found a few treasures... the holster was my first purchase... destined to a "judy" inspired book someday... for certain

maybe you can meet us there next year... and take a close look for yourself!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lee said...

Wow!! What beautiful "medals"!! They will look WONDERFUL in what ever you fashion them into!
Spokane sounds like a blast! Maybe next year I'll meet you there to play too! :)
ox

Leslie said...

Oh boy! I'm loving those medals too and all your Farm Chick finds. Sure wish I'd been there with you ladies.