Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Standing Ovation...

As I've been painting, soldering, etching, wire wrapping, image transferring, assembling... playing, pondering and planning - the teachers that have gifted me with so many
tools - sit close to me in this process.
Thank you for sharing your talent - your enthusiasm - your support!
Stephanie Lee... currently offering a WONDERFUL online class
Misty Mawn... currently offering a WONDERFUL online class
Michael deMeng... currently offering a WONDERFUL online class
LK Ludwig... has WONDERFUL online classes
The creative spirit of my art friends is a "buzz" all it's own. Lots of folks write about "finding your community"... well this is mine.
This Sunday I'm off to the Made Fair... with bits of me... my teachers and my friends.
I think we are all really good for each other!
- standing ovation-

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Clapping and cheering!

lonnie jenck said...

Isn't it a wonderful community....I just love it! Those little pieces of heaven in the picture are fantastic. Have a wonderful holiday season with your family! xoxo Lonnie

Jill said...

arg! Now, I'm going to spend more time not wrapping, cleaning, baking, creating checking out those links! I wish you well at the fair!

kim said...

awesome! i'm super excited to be taking misty's class in jan. also taking hers and l.k's at art and soul in april. love the artist community and all of the creativity and love spilling out! nice seeing your blog space.
~kim