Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Artfest... The Big Hurrah!











I'm in Seattle as I'm posting this... A little later today I'm picking up Pam and Kecia and we will make our way to Artfest in Port Townsend. I'm really looking forward to soaking up each day... Taking it all in and making an effort to not dwell on the fact that this is the last one. Stay present... And make good choices.

To that end I'm feeling as thought I've grown up a bit in my art retreat prep...the last picture are all my supplies for three days of classes. No more hauling half the studio! I guess I graduated just in time,

As with all good outcomes... Hip Hip Hurrah! To Artfest...

2 comments:

Francesca Di Leo said...

sigh! you rocked my world miss keli. you really did. xoxo

I Like Gouache said...

This iis a great post