Saturday, December 6, 2008

gathering gifts

this was one of my favorite events last year... great handmade gifts... and i like that it is closer to christmas... i'm more in the mood now for gathering my gifts... to occupy my thoughts and hands i decided to apply for a spot and i'm in... so stop by and see me... i will be in the ZACC bldg... should be a special gathering! for my blog buddies... this is where i've been with brush and wire, torch and textiles in hand... it's been a good time.... and i'll be back with some pictures of my gathered offerings...

enjoy your gathering of gifts
take care
keli

3 comments:

Dede Warren said...

Keli,

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear more about it, and see all your offerings. Best of luck to you smart girl!

xoxo, Dede

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, wish I could be there. You make the most amazing goodies. Hope you have a great time.

Happy Holidays my table mate.
xoxo
Lonnie

Leslie said...

Oh goodie! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. You do make the best stuff.