Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Apple for the teacher - Misty Mawn

Misty Mawn knows how to start out the year right
and is offering "Stretching Within" online course
the class is full... just checked... but take a peek for next time
It spurred a partial... redo of my studio. A couple of additions... blending sticks (yikes I like these) and a table easel... It is a completely different experience working at this angle...

"Push the dark" was Carissa's advice (my son's girlfriend)
off to finish my apple for the teacher...

3 comments:

Angela DiGiovanni | life * poetry * art said...

Love, love the blending sticks, too... magic makers, I tell ya!

Jenny said...

It never occurred to me to draw it from that angle! I was going to post my first apple drawing to my blog too, but don't want to "copy." At Journalfest I was so bent on learning to draw a face and now that I have the chance I am too afraid to try! I'm gonna do it before the weekend is up...

Leslie said...

Keli, is there anything you can not do? You are such an inspiration and delight.

xo and miss you!